Welcome to the BHS Choir and General Music!
Welcome! Check your grades regularly through Information Now (iNow) using your assigned username and password. If you need assistance with your login information, visit or call our attendance office (ext. 22916 or ext. 22913).
Twitter: Blackman HS Choir @BHSChoirs3
Remind101 for Choir: 81010 @mswpay
Remind101 for General Music: 81010 @mswpayn
My Teaching Schedule:
1st Period: Select Choir
2nd Period: Women's Choir
3rd Period: General Music
4th Period: Men's Choir - 3rd Lunch
5th Period: Planning
6th Period: Concert Choir
7th Period: General Music
- Only GOOD attitudes will be tolerated.
- Be RESPECTFUL and TOLERANT to your classmates and teacher, their views/opinions, and their differences.
- BE ON TIME TO CLASS-tardies will result in disciplinary action as mandated in the student handbook – LUNCH AND LEARN!
- Know what you need everyday for class: JOURNAL, PAPER, PENCIL/PEN
- Go to the bathroom BEFORE or AFTER class.
- No food allowed in class. A contained beverage will be allowed if there are no instruments present.
- CELL PHONES will be placed in your backpack or bag during the class period unless otherwise told. Cell Phone disciplinary action will be taken as mandated in the student handbook.
- Be respectful to the instruments. Do not play the teacher piano.
- DO NOT put on any kind of body sprays, perfumes, hairsprays, or fragrant lotions inside the classroom or right before class.
- Do your BEST everyday!!!!!!!!!