New to RCS Enrollment

If you are new to Rutherford County Schools and enrolling in Blackman High School, complete the following process:
1)  Follow the directions below to enroll students in Skyward.  Once you have submitted the necessary forms for approval, you will receive an email advising you to move to Step 2.
2) Once you have completed your Skyward registration and received an email advising you to move to Step 2.  Please call Blackman High School to set up an appointment 
Blackman High School 
Phone Number:Phone: (615) 904-3850
 Note: Transfer students from within RCS can also call to set up an appointment