Thursday, December 14
Thursday, November 30/ December 7?
Thursday, November 16
- reminder: go see Mrs. Holl if you have t-shirt/hoodie money!
- review what we have learned so far of "Believe" (Lyrics in the side bar to the right)
- HW: practice at home!
Thursday, November 9
- t-shirt orders - PLEASE get in your money!!!
- begin learning "Believe" by Josh Groban
Thursday, November 1
- t-shirt orders
- review Fight Song and True Colors
- vote on a Christmas sing to learn
- winning song is "Believe" by Josh Groban
Thursday, September 21
- Upcoming Events
- Hosting Rossview Sign Club in October!
- Enchanted Forest theme - be brainstorming!
- Mrs. Holl shared her silent dinner experience!
- Signs Learned
- Knowing how to read fingerspelling (quickly) is SO important!!!!!!
Thursday, September 14
- Early dismissal - We did not meet!
Thursday, September 7
- Collect Dues
- Split into groups to learn songs
- Ms. Davis's group learned 30 seconds of Fight Song
- Mrs. Holl's group learned about 1:30 of True Colors
- Two new videos to help with True Colors:
Thursday, August 31
Met for 15 minutes to discuss dues and plans for next week.
Thursday, August 24
- Review last week's signs
- Join remind (@42dd7f)
- Discuss Rossville High School Sign Club meetings
- meet and greet at BHS in October
- Sign-off at RHS in the spring
- Signs learned
- Good morning
- Good afternoon
- Good night
- who, what, when, where, why, and how
- "how do you sign...?" (fingerspell what you want to know how to sign)
- Decide on song to learn to sign
Thursday, August 17
- Signs Learned
- ASL Alphabet (our names)
- "My name is"
- "Nice to meet you"
- "Next Thursday"