Welcome! Check your grades regularly through Information Now (iNow) using your assigned username and password. If you need assistance with your login information, visit or call our attendance office (ext. 22916 or ext. 22913).
Contact me to obtain online textbook information for this class. I can be contacted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via twitter at @AShepherdBHS.
Subscribe to my page to receive updates!
Class Rules for General Music:
1. Maintain a positive attitude.
2. Use classroom materials respectfully.
3. Strive for excellence.
4. Include others and do your fair share.
5. Come to class on time, prepared, and ready to work.
Class Rules for Theatre:
1. Demonstrate control of your body.
2. Respect others and their property.
3. Arrive on time prepared to create and perform.
4. Maintain focus and be sure to participate.
5. Audience etiquette: watch, listen, and learn.
General Rules for all BHS Students:
1. BE ON TIME!! That means be in your seat when the bell rings.
2. BE PREPARED!!! Have homework and materials ready before class begins.
3. Check the board for Bell Work at the beginning of every class and begin working on it IMMEDIATELY!!
4. Mrs. Shepherd requests only water in her classes and in the auditorium.
5. Foul language will not be permitted in the classroom.
6. BE RESPECTFUL OF EVERYONE!!!
7. All BHS and RCBOE policies and procedures apply in this classroom.