BHS Cross Country Guidelines for Summer 2020.
1. Coach Sutton will wear a mask when in proximity with athletes. It is urged that individuals have masks available and use them as appropriate as well. Individuals will NOT be asked to run in a mask.
2. Sessions until otherwise noted will be TEN PEOPLE. You MUST sign up. Otherwise you will be sent home.
3. Returning students (and freshman) may use their Dragonfly Paperwork and physical throughout June and July.
4. ALL PAPERWORK - including a new physical - is due by the end of July.
5. Each athlete will be asked the series of questions found in the RCS packet before practice. Please take temperatures before leaving (at this point we will NOT be doing that). Anyone with 100.4 or higher should stay home (you will NOT be penalized).
6. Each athlete may bring a small bag to put their water bottle (with water) and a mask in during practice. Hand sanitizer will be provided and encouraged to be used throughout each practice.
7. We will NOT be using park facilities outside of grass and trails. Expect bathrooms to be closed.
8. Parents MAY NOT stay. They must leave after dropping off athlete.
9. There will be a ten minute break between sessions if we have multiple sessions. Students may not stay for the next session.
10. Students should also be picked up directly at the end of the workout. If they need to wait, they will need to wait at a distance from anyone coming in to the new session.
These guidelines will be updated as more info and guidelines come from the county. We have also been impressed that if we do not follow the guidelines more restrictions or all activities may be cancelled for a period of time.
We are looking at using a team app as individuals will need to complete some of the summer work individually.
Please read and become familiaar with the RCS Guidelines for the summer as well. We are to follow them.
In June we are working out at Barfield Park three days a week. For more information please contact Coach Sutton.
If you have questions please contact Coach Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org