Whether you were one of our first students when we opened in 2000-2001, or you are one of our most recent graduates - we hope you will always think of Blackman as home!
Our alumni will always be a special part of the ever-growing Blackman family. You helped build this great community of schools, and now you are building families and careers of your own.
We have created the Blackman High School Alumni Association so that we can stay in touch and celebrate the great things you are doing in the classroom, on the athletic field, in your small business, in military service, in the local community, and on a national and even international stage. The stories of your success still resonate in our hallways, inspiring current Blackman students and opening their eyes to the opportunities that await them.
We hope you will stay connected by:
- following us on Twitter (@BlackmanAlumni)
- sharing your current email address (see below)
- being our honored guest for an upcoming alumni event (see below)
- scheduling a time to come back and speak to a group of students
Thank you for continuing to make us proud! Go Blaze!
2nd Annual Alumni Event - Sept. 22, 2017
What a response!
We are so excited by the response for Alumni Night at this Friday's game vs. Oakland! We are expecting a great crowd of alumni, family, and guests (over 200 total)!
Here are some details you need to know:
- Discounted tickets for alumni and family/guests ($5) are available only at the alumni gate located at the far end of the parking lot, past the press box.
- Children who are not in school yet are free! All others need a ticket.
- Dinner is served starting at 5:30 for those who RSVPed. We'll have tables and chairs set up on the track level.
- Unfortunately, we had to end RSVPs on Wednesday afternoon (9/20) so we could prepare the food. If you didn't RSVP for dinner, no problem! Just grab a bite before or at the concession stand and come hang out. Please come to the alumni gate for a discounted ticket.
- Games for all ages and face painting for kids will be set up on the track, too. Enjoy!
- Check out the "photo booth" backdrop. Take a pic with some old friends. Share it with us on Twitter (@BlackmanAlumni) or via email email@example.com.
- Please join the pre-game tunnel on the field as the players run out. Afterwards, enjoy the game with your family.
- Kick-off is at 7:00 pm!
Keep in touch!
Please click here
to complete our Alumni Contact Information Form. Don't worry....we won't share this information with others. We simply want to keep you informed about Alumni gatherings and other events.